With any more questions about compatibility or any other information, Please contact us first.
How to choose an right ac ??
Determine the desired output specifications of the AC . This can usually be found on the old , the electronic device, or the instruction manual of the electronic device.
There are two components to this: the voltage, measured in volts, and the current, usually measured in milliamps (MA or A). When selecting an
, you will want to match these as closely as possible.
Determine the connect size of the plug. Plug connect sizes are normally measured in millimeters. If the plug connect size wrong with an , meaning that it can't plug
on your laptop.
How to maintain ac ???
Compared with other laptop components, laptop AC is susceptible to get damaged because of wrong maintenance before being faulty and incorrect replacement after being damaged.
Here I would like to show with you the right maintenance and replacement ways in the course of your utility of laptop ac .
The major failure of AC is the poor quality in some components, such as PCB layout, laptop power cord and so on. To avoid it, some details should be paid attention to in the
process of maintenance.
1. If the charger cannot be repaired on time, a compatible one can be used to replace it as long as the output voltage and current is similar. As there's a voltage stabilizing circuit
in it, it is no use to worry out overvoltage or ultraviolet.
2. Try to prevent the internal cable from disconnection when winding the laptop power cord. If the laptop cannot gain the power from the Charger, install the laptop battery and check if it boots up properly. If so, there must be something wrong with the power cord or the , which can be located by a universal meter.
3. Check if there's any problem with the capacitor, resistor or inductor, such as a bosomy bag on the surface. Under the circumstances, you'd better to replace it with a new one.
Otherwise, it will cause a serious problem.
4. It has happened that the damage was a cause of computer motherboard burning. Although the condition of this kind is rare, it is dangerous if the internal voltage stabilizing circuit is out of order.
5. Try to prevent the shell. Once it is broken down, it will occur to be the problems like the increasing electromagnetic radiation which affect the stability of the laptop.
The information above is necessary to all the laptop users. If not maintained properly, failures or even accidents will happen. Therefore, it is best to carry it to a professional service company to repair
All Compatible Models May Not Be Listed.
? Please check your original 's OEM part number which is printed on your label, laptop model number with our postings before the purchase to make sure you get the right power .
? Do not use the laptop AC power in dusty, dirty, and hot areas. Its moving parts and electronic components can be damaged.
? Unplug laptop notebook 's AC power when not in use.
Print in-house with confidence using Original HP ink cartridges. Patented HP inks are designed together with the Designjet printer and HP large-format media to produce clear, accurate line quality, sharp deta...
Save more with ultra low-cost, high-capacity Original HP ink cartridges.5 Print laser-quality text, images and photos for less. Get
archival output that resists fading, even on plain paper....
Fax, print and copy affordably, using a high-capacity HP ink cartridge. This reliable black cartridge offers laser-quality output,
consistent performance and archival-quality2 ink—an excellent value ...